Saturday, February 20, 2010

Orange Dreamsicle Delight

That's not really the name, but it should be. My Otha Motha called me and gave me this fab and easy recipe. I don't have any pics because I ate the whole thing and then thought about pictures{I'm pregnant I have a good excuse}.You'll just have to trust me on how fabulous this one is. Here's what you'll need....

1 small box tapioca cook n serve pudding
1 small box vanilla cook n serve pudding
1 small box orange jello
3 cups water {a cup of water for each box}
1 small can of mandarin oranges
whipped cream

*Bring first 4 ingredients to a boil until thickened. Pour into a large bowl and refigerate until set. Right before serving add mandarin oranges and whipped cream.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

My "otha motha" makes this too! Soooooo good. :)