Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Reese's Pieces Cookies


These cookies are my absolute FAVORITE!! I use the mini Reese's pieces for baking, but sometimes I'll substitute them for chopped Andes mints. Both versions are delish!
Let's get started:
3/4 c. butter
1/2 c. shortening
2 c. sugar
2 eggs
2 tsp. vanilla
2 c. flour
3/4 c. cocoa
1 tsp. soda
1/2 tsp. salt
1 bag Reese's pieces for baking
*Cream butter, shortening, and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs and vanilla. Beat well. Combine cocoa, flour, soda, salt. Stir in Reese's. Drop by tsp. onto ungreased cookie sheet{I always use parchment paper for a no mess clean up} Bake at 350 for 9-10 minutes. They will flatten as they cool.

1 comment:

Nigbur Family said...

You are soooo evil! These sound so yummy so of course I am going to have to try them! BTW the is a website that you might already know about but I thought I'd tell you anyway. It's called ourbestbites.com
If you haven't seen it then go visit it. It has some pretty good recipes!