Sunday, June 14, 2009

BBQ Chicken Pizza

I came across this awesome cookbook while visiting my fabulous in laws in K-Ville. My sister actually knows the lady that wrote it and we took a little cooking class at her home. This pizza will not last 60 seconds in your house. I couldn't even get a final picture of it when I was done because my hubby already started digging in!! Here's what you'll need:
2 cups cubed cooked chicken{my chicken isn't quite cubed yet}

2TBS. olive oil
1c. BBQ sauce
1 small can crushed pineapple
2 c. mozza cheese
1/2 c. red pepper
1/2 c. sun dried tomatoes
1/2 c. red onion slices
pre baked pizza crust

*Add BBQ sauce and pineapple juice from crushed pineapple to cubed chicken in skillet and heat through.

Spread on pre-baked pizza crust

Sprinkle with 1 cup of cheese, remaining toppings, then remaining cheese.Bake 15 minutes at 425.

No comments: